KCSI Work

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Mitford Office Tank

Starting off with:
The Ground Crew.









The Town of Great Falls, Chester Co.


A little church building just below us.



For some reason, swarms of wasps congregate on water tanks this time of year. I've been in this situation before, but I hadn't thought about it on this job until I got there. It was probably a good thing, too.






Done! (With the mount anyway)

The antenna, all twenty feet of it!

The sun went down on us, but I caught this while in a hurry to get down before dark.

Back on again the next day to finish clamping the cable.

Done!

Oops, wrong picture! I needed to shave after all that! (I turned a little gray, too)

OK, at least a slight improvement! Coffee and shaving do wonders!

2 Comments:

  • WOW! The scenery pictures are very pretty. Our leaves up here didn't have too much of a change in color because we had high winds that blew them off while they were still green. So I am enjoying the colors you have down there!
    I'm surprised at how clear the wasps turned out in the picture. I don't think our camera would take that good of a picture but then again it could be the closeness to the wasps (I wouldn't want to be that close) or the picture taker.
    Does KCSI have to contract out a welder?
    The more I find out about this job the more I realize its danger! And you probably had to carry the antenna up in one piece!?
    We will be sure to provide you with a razor and lots of coffee when you come up! :) After I looked through the new pictures I called Sarah down to look through them with me. I was going through them nice and slow and she started to get impatient until we came to your "before" picture...we were giggling for a long time! :)
    ~M~

    By Blogger Morton Family, at 4:49 PM  

  • Yes, we have to contract out welding. Although I could have done it in half the time of that welder.
    I'm glad you liked the pix :)

    By Blogger The Vernon Family, at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home