KCSI Work

Monday, February 02, 2009

I'm IT too!

I know it is probably considered cheating to tag yourself but I did. :) Anyway here is the 5th picture in my hubby's work folder. He is on top of a water tank about 20 minutes from our house. He was able to stay home until there was enough daylight to work (an extra 2 1/2 hours in case you were wondering) and come home earlier too. That was my favorite part of this day. What he was actually doing up there I can't remember but I believe that he was mainly just there to watch a welder weld some mounting brackets to the tank. Later on my dh will climb the tank again to actually mount an antenna on the brackets. Below are two more pictures from the same day.

The Tank

Here is a fellow co-worker peeking in the side of the tank while dh is looking in from the top. Note the tank is not painted yet and there is no water in it either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home