KCSI Work

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Myrtle Beach, SCRWA Show


Here's a few pictures from the trip.

The exhibit hall before hardly anyone was there.







Our booth.
I took this from the balcony of the suite in which I stayed, 13 stories high. (That's right, the 13th floor, but the hotel didn't have a labeled 13th. Bunch of superstitous hogwash!).

Don't look down!

La Mer. (Tuesday Morning)







The Apache Pier, which is (self-declared) the long fishing pier on the East Coast.













Looking Northeast.

Looking Southwest.

At the end of the pier (some 1200 ft.)

The Hotel where I stayed.

I took these pictures of the pier from the top floor of the hotel.

More to come later, just not enough time!

1 Comments:

  • Thank-you for posting the pictures of the exhibit. Now I have pictures for the things you were telling me! I think we can safely say yours was the tallest exhibit!:)
    And of course your landscape pictures deserve an A+. Did you get any pictures of the jelly fish? (I think that was what you mentioned that you observed off the end of the pier?). Looks like you had come great weather-clear skys!
    ~ME~

    By Blogger Morton Family, at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home